The bell rang in our apartment at about 1pm, and there at the door stood Nico, his worker Paolo, and my suitcase! Oh happy day. Now I have my hat, my camera hook-up, my razor (enough of this go-European), my own deodorant (forget that Old Spice stuff), my International Driver's License, and my pillow, among other delights. It took 'em five days, fergodssakes.
Cherries up the street.
Buoyed by this
Then down, down, down, and back to the city center to have a late lunch/early dinner. Whew!
Salad with cheese, mushrooms, walnuts, celery. Ravioli with butter and sage.
And at the end of the day....we come home to
our beautiful balcony, uncork a bottle of wine,
and relax.
How beautiful! and so glad for you that your suitcase arrived. What a relief. However, the line, "It is crazy of customer unfriendly they are," is a keeper.
ReplyDeleteB.
Just read all of the posts so far and going back in time I got more and more anxious with you even though this was the first post I read. I am so glad that the full enjoyment of the vaca can start now. The pictures look fantastic and I'm glad y'all are enjoying it.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Vaness
The hike was worth the view and the dinner compensated for all the work, I am sure! Wish I were there to share it all!
ReplyDelete