Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 3 in Tuscany

Today we prowled around small towns in Tuscany, and every hairpin turn revealed yet another breathtaking vista. I can see why all the great painters roamed around the countryside painting the beautiful shades of azure, gray-green, terracotta, dark green, and sienna brown. I have enough photos to paint for the rest of my life. Our horse, Diamonte, is a female with a British accent, and she speaks to us politely and gently, guiding us from one town to another. Who knew?

We return in the evening to this email from our travel insurance agent:

Greetings Dr. Morris,

I am emailing today to confirm you have received both pieces of delayed luggage. I have contacted British Airlines and your file has been closed, this means your luggage should have been either received or is in route with the delivery company. If you have not received your luggage or need further assistance please reply to this email or call internationally collect 715.346.0852. We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week and would be happy to further assist you.


....but no luggage has appeared. Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment